Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Slightly freaking out.

   I don't even know where to begin. My best friend comes home in 20 days! 20 DAYS! I am trying really hard to not think or worry about it because I need to focus and finish out the semester but I cannot help but feel every emotion physically possible... I feel excited, I feel scared, I feel inadequate, I feel so blessed, I feel anticipation, I feel surprise, I feel hope, I feel impatience. I never thought this would be possible but it is, you can feel all of these feelings all at the same time.

    I feel so fortunate to have been a part of Ty's mission journey no matter what happens with him and I. Call me selfish, but I have benefited just as much as Ty if not more in different ways. I have grown closer to my Savior then I ever thought I could, I learned what really matters in life, what I want and need in life, and most importantly I learned to appreciate not only the gospel, but appreciate the opportunity of knowing someone who was willing to sacrifice two years to go share it with others.

  I know my Heavenly Father lives, He loves us each individually and unconditionally. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I know that when we can put our trust in Him, that He can and will direct our lives in the way we need to go. I am SO blessed. The Lord is fully aware of me, Heather. He has been there every step of this journey and I know He will continue to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment