Friday, November 9, 2012

Life what a wild ride

Man! Does time fly. The last time I blogged I said I was going to try my best to keep up on the blog.. Well turns out I have failed in that category! Life has just been so crazy busy. Let me catch you up in the life of Heather Nicole, actually let me catch you up on the last 4 months of my life!

Item of business Number One: I moved back down to St G into a little town home with completely new roommates. It has definitely been a complete different experience than you get living in student housing.

Item of business Number Two: I got a new job, still working with the old folk but not at a skilled nursing center anymore... THANK GOODNESS! This new job has been a much needed break from working in a hard core, hard work, hard hours nursing home.

Item of business Number Three: I am taking a FULL load of classes that have definitely been keeping me occupied. I am taking Pathophysiology, Physiology, English, Statistics, Organic Chem Lecture and Organic Chem Lab. Thankfully the semester is almost over, then I can have a few weeks of a break only to start up again...

Item of business Number Four: In high school I only took a few SLCC classes because I didn't care to be serious about school. So needless to say I was nowhere near getting an associates when I graduated. But I am happy to say that after spring semester I will not only have all of my pre nursing classes done, but I will also be done with my associates. Phew what a relief!

Item of business Number Five: Ty will be home in 5 weeks! 5 WEEKS!!! I cannot even believe it. I am SO excited. It has been such a roller coaster of emotions, but it is has definitely been worth it. It is crazy to me that I will have that handsome guy in my arms in only a few short weeks!

Item of business Number Six: I will be legal in 4 days! Even though when you get older birthdays aren't that fun anymore, I am glad I had the chance to come up and spend it with my family. It just so happens that my cousin comes home from his mission that day also, pretty sweet thing to happen on my birthday!

Well that seems to sum up my life as of late. Just staying plenty busy between work, school and counting down the days until my cute boy comes home!!
Isn't he so handsome??

No comments:

Post a Comment