Saturday, July 2, 2011

Independence Day

  The 4th of July, Between the parade, boating, baseball games and the best part....fireworks it is easily one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas of course! The 4th of July has a really special place in my heart, as any event that has fireworks does. And of course you guessed right it is because of Ty.  
  Ty and I always loved watching fireworks together and it is a tradition that we made, to watch and or do fireworks together anytime we got the opportunity! With the 4th coming in a few days I have been thinking about my missionary. This may sound so cliché and cheesy but I can't help but wonder if he'll be looking up at the sky just as I will be, even though we are 1500 miles apart. I miss Ty like crazy, more than I can even describe to anyone, but I know that we will have many more memories to make when he gets back, and plenty of chances to watch as many firework shows as we please! For now we are falling more and more in love each day we are apart. Here are some pictures of past celebrations!
I Love My Missionary!
At the parade
Waiting for fireworks
Before fireworks at KP.
Ty's favorite picture, 

I'm pretty sure its because
 he's got a baseball field, fireworks and his girl 
what more could a guy want right?? haha!
Fireworks of our own (:

No comments:

Post a Comment