Thursday, January 27, 2011

Someone who has a had a major impact on me and my life.

[Heidi Rindlisbacher Tyler]
I don't know where to even begin. Heidi is my best friend, the older sister I never had. She has always been there for me. I can always count on her to help me thru the good times and the bad. She is definitely someone I look up to and hope I can be like someday. I am so glad that she is in my life, I can't imagine my life without her. Heidi is a spiritual giant that has amazing insights and you can tell she knows who she is and where she is going by the way she acts.
 Now that she has started her fairytale with the love of her life, I now am even more grateful that she makes time for me still even though she has a busy life as a newly wed. I am also grateful for her husband Zach, they both have been a huge help to me especially now with Ty being gone. They are living proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait for Ty to come home so we can be as happy as Heidi and Zach.
The happy couple, the Tyler's

No comments:

Post a Comment