Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 3: My Craziest Friend

Sarah Kjar
This girl is one of my best friends. We met in Biotechnology my Senior year of high school. We have been close ever since! Whenever I am with her we have a fabulous time and I always end up laughing so hard my stomach hurts. She understands me like no one else can and she has been there for me thru it all and I am so grateful to have her in my life! She is the best!
Sarah's first Ute Game! We ended up yelling and laughing at the guy that sat in front of us the whole game!
I know this picture is blurry but it makes me laugh every time I see it. We went to the fire station and asked if we could come in and take pictures with the fire engine. We ended up sitting in it and trying on the fire clothes! It was great!
Taking pictures in a dance concert we weren't supposed to..

Going to the U of U Gymnastic's Meet!
Am's softball games in the Summer(:
Going to a Hippie concert!
Football games, no big deal I was just a Super Senior!
Photo Booth Funn.
I am so glad that I met Sar, she is so good to me! I don't know how i ended up with an amazing/crazy friend like her! Love you Sarr!

No comments:

Post a Comment