Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 10 [someone I see myself marrying]

Tyler James Allen
Shocking I know, that I would want to marry my high school sweetheart..but yes it is true. Ty is my best friend. He has always been there for me, he is so good to me. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have him in my life. When I am with Ty we always have a good time even if we are doing nothing. He knows me so well, sometimes I think he knows me better then I know myself. When I am having a bad day he is there to cheer me up. We laugh every time we are together, he makes me feel like I am funny when in reality I'm probably not! I can and do tell him everything, he is my other half. And now with him being gone I have realized even more how much I love and appreciate him. I fall more and more in love with him each day we are apart. I can't wait for the two years to go by so he can come home and we can be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment