Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Gospel is SO true!!

   About a month ago I met 3 new girls. They were girls that I would now call my "family" for the next nine months. I worried whether or not we would like each other and how it would all work out. Amazingly within a week we were all best friends. We did everything together, and we even started taking family pictures for our apartment! I was so excited to know that these girls would be my roommates for the school year.
   After about two weeks of living together the missionaries knocked on our door, and Nikkie let them in. They have been coming on a weekly basis ever since. One of my roommates decided to take the discussions. I couldn't have been any happier for her. I have watched her take the huge steps for good in her life. Jessica is one amazing girl and I have learned so much from her. I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. We as roommates have grown so much closer to each other.
  I know the missionaries have been coming for Jess, to teach and help her understand the concepts of the gospel, but I think I have learned just as much as her, if not more. My testimony has been strengthened more than ever, I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I cannot imagine my life without it. I love this gospel with all my heart. I am excited for Jess, tomorrow will definitely be life changing for her. The gospel is so true!!  I CANNOT wait til Saturday when we will have the chance to hear from the Lord's prophet and apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment