Saturday, August 6, 2011

.Emotional Roller Coaster.

    Well, I know I talk a lot about Ty in this blog, and I'm sorry if any of you are sick of reading about it. But the beauty of having a blog is, that sometimes it is more for my sake than for anyone else's...
    Having a missionary out is such an emotional roller coaster. Everyday I feel so proud of Ty and his decision to serve, knowing that he is doing and will do incredible things for himself and for the people of Mexico. I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else but in Mexico serving the people and our Father in Heaven. But there is also those days where I start to feel so lonely and start to miss my boy more than ever.
     Letters, emails and tapes have become my manna, I look forward to and live for these! Whenever I feel sad or lonely I just go to listen to Ty's voice or read his letters and it makes it all better. I miss Elder Allen, more than words can say. But I am gaining such an appreciation for him and our relationship. I can't wait for the day when he comes home and we can be together again! But until then, as a good friend once told me, we are making baby steps to eternity!
I Love My Missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment