Monday, May 23, 2011

Through the Lord I can do ALL things.

A few months ago I would not of thought that I would be going through some of the trials that I am. But as hard as life can get I have come to realize even more than before that I am so grateful for 
My Savior Jesus Christ.
He is my rock, just when I feel like I can't get through my trials and I feel like no one understands, He does. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that provided a Savior, a Savior who could help lighten the load for me and for all mankind. 

Whenever I am having a hard time, I find it very comforting to listen to church music. When I first heard this song it touched my heart, it was exactly what I needed in my life at that time and even more so now. Every time I hear it I feel so filled with the spirit. It is a constant reminder that through the Lord I can do ALL things.


1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    I LOVE this song! What a beautiful reminder - I needed that. Hang in there girl - life can be rough sometimes but thank goodness we have the lord to stand by our side! I love your posts. You're always in my thoughts and prayers! Love ya! Liz

    ReplyDelete