Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Very eventful Month!

  I have been meaning to work on my blogging because there is so much to blog about, especially this month! Here is a list of things that are going on, have been going on, or will go on in my life soon...
1. Hitting Ty's hump day!!
[He'll be home in 51 weeks and 357 days!!]
2. End of the semester
3. Came home for the Holidays
4. Talked to my sweet missionary on Christmas!!
5. My sisters birthday
6. The starting of a new semester
[My last semester of Pre-Req's for nursing school!]
7. Getting a new car and phone!!
and last but not least....
8. Getting ready for my cruise to the Bahamas in June 2012!!!!

I am excited to for the new year and the opportunities and chances that it holds! As for 2011 thanks for being so good to me, I have learned a lot from you and am ready to progress forward onto 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment