Thursday, February 10, 2011

(Day 14)- Somethings I could never imagine my life without.

A lot of things came to mind when I read today's blog topic. But I narrowed it down to a few things I that I really can't imagine my life without.
The Savior
Recently I have had the chance to reflect on what matters most in life. With Ty's aunt passing away it has really put things into prospective for me. I know that my life would not be the same if it weren't for the My Savior Jesus Christ and for the gospel. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifice the Savior made in my behalf. Giving me the opportunity to live with him again. I am grateful for the atonement, for its ability to cover my short comings, to help me become more like my Savior. I am grateful for the plan of salvation that was made possible because of a loving Father in Heaven. That gives us peace to know we can be with our loved ones again. This gives me so much peace.
My Family
My family is the best. Yes we have our ups and downs but we are there for each other and family is what matters most in this life. I often find myself thinking that I am very grateful for the family I have, that I wouldn't trade them for the world. I feel like I am very blessed that Heavenly Father sent me to one of the best families possible. I am also very grateful for my extended family. I am one very lucky girl when it comes to family.

My Best Friends
These guys have been there for me thru thick and thin. I love each of them so much and I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't have them in my life.
Ty
Mer
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment