Monday, December 27, 2010

A Recent Photo&&15 Facts About Myself

{15 Interesting Facts About Me}{Heather Nicole}


1. I was born a month and a half early, coming feet first ready to hit the ground running!        
2. I make a wish everyday at 11:11p.m
3.I have more guy friends then girlfriends because I can't stand two faced girls.
4. When I lay with blankets they have to be right side up, I can't lay with them if they are upside down..a pet peeve I have.
5. Boating is by far my favorite thing about Summer
6.I color my hair often, dark in the fall/winter& blonde for spring/summer.
7. I LOVE my Utah Utes.
8.Red Mango is my all time favorite treat.
9.My favorite color would probably be Red or Pink.
10. I wear a size 4 in children's shoes.
11. I Love laying by the fireplace and taking naps.
12. My best friend is Tyler James Allen.
13. I Love to wear sweats no matter what the time or season.
14. You can always find me singing in the car, no shame here! ha
15.Cafe Rio is my favorite place to eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment